- Brush on chicken, fish or pork chops, then bread for a moist and delicious change!
- Add a tablespoon to your favorite meatloaf recipe!
- Toss into potato and pasta salads for a special zip!
- Use with pretzels, cheese and crackers for a delightful dip!
Mustard Jar Salad Dressing
- One nearly empty mustard jar (any flavor)
- ½ - ¾ teaspoon mustard (any flavor)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon honey
- Put all ingredients in the mustard jar.
- Put lid on tightly and SHAKE!
- Pour over salad – Enjoy!
Endless Mountains Mustard Chicken Marinade
1 chicken, 2 - 2 1/2 pounds, quartered
1/2 cup Endless Mountains Mustard (you pick the flavor)
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup chicken broth or 1 chicken bouillion cube dissolved in 1 cup hot water
1/2 cup heavy cream
- Coat the chicken with the mustard and let marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degreens F.
- Place chicken in baking dish. Scrape out any mustard remaining in bowl and spread evenly over chicken. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour chicken broth around chicken.
- Bake in oven, basting occasionally, for 40 - 50 minutes or until chicken is completely done.
- Scrape the mustard off the chicken and back into the baking dish. Transfer the chicken pieces to a serving platter to keep warm.
- Set the baking dish over medium heat. Bring to a boil. Whisk in the heavy cream and lower heat. Simmer the sauce for 5 - 10 minutes or until it's reduced by about one third. Spoon sauce over chicken. Serve immediately.
(This is my families favorite mustard recipe and I use it with fish and pork chops for variety).
Horseradish Mustard Sauce
3/4 cup Endless Mountains Horseradish Mustard
1/4 cup sour cream
Mix mustard and sour cream until well blended. Cover and refrigerate before serving. Use as a spread on sandwiches or as a dip for cheese and fresh vegetables.